Friday, April 17, 2009

Dear Heather Wilson

Dear Heather,

The anticipation with which I await your next post has driven me to the extreme of posting a request on my blog, which I'm not even sure you know exists.

You said recently that you have felt uninspired, but perhaps you had a premonition this morning as you brushed your teeth with your Sponge Bob shower curtain in the background that something good was coming.

Well, I offer new inspiration: Johnny Depp as a guest star on tonight's Sponge Bob.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103170924

We have great expections.

Regards,
Leah

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Leah,

    I admit my zeal for blogging has waned in recent months. Unfortunately it has felt more like a chore than a joy. Paxton's new unwillingness to pose for photos has also contributed to my lack of inspiration.

    However, knowing that there is someone out there other than my immediately family that reads the blog certainly motivates me to provide some new content. Truth be told I have several posts soon to come down the pipeline, including a Disneyland trip report, several recipes for smoothies and a feature on our newly renovated backyard.

    Sadly I was unable to watch Johnny Depp on Sponge Bob, as we do not subscribe to cable, satellite, or any other service that allows one to have enjoyable television to watch. We instead have prioritized our spending on Disneyland, smoothies and our backyard.

    Perhaps I will catch it on YouTube soon.

    Sincerely,
    Heather

    P.S. Tragically our Sponge Bob shower curtain succumbed to a massive mold and mildew infection a few years back.

    ReplyDelete