Sunday, March 22, 2009

No more peepage

The subway platform is just 20 yards from and nearly level with our windows.

Please see below, the view from our front-facing windows (FYI, it's snowing; that's not pigeon poop on our windows):


Too many mornings I finish my aerobics to find two or three people staring from the platform.

Well, guess what. The show's over. My sister in law, Shawna, has made us curtains.

Before:


After:


Before:



After:


Shawna -- Thank you, thank you, thank you.

5 comments:

  1. That's funny--I just put up curtains in our kitchen this weekend (after living here for four years!). Yours look fab.

    P.S. I'd like to see the aerobics show sometime :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poor lonely bachelor commuters who live only for their morning glimpse of the jazzercizing Bathsheba are now going to throw themselves on the track in despair, Anna Karenina-style. And so begins the Tragedy of the Curtains.

    But they are very attractive curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny. Hopefully you were fully clothed while working out. The place looks cute though, I bet it's nice to be rid of roommates! (not counting your new husband)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I can't believe you'd even joke about seeing me do aerobics after all those times we did Tae-Bo together. (I just tried to look up some of his awesome motivation quotes, but alas, they're not to be found on the internet.)

    Yes, Erin, of course I exercised fully clothed! Whether I will going forward is yet to be seen since I snoozed my alarm right passed aerobics hour this morning.

    Those bachelors will have to content themselves to enjoy the attractiveness of the curtains and wondering what they're missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice curtains, yea for privacy!! Naked aerobics only happens on Naked Tuesdays, I everyone knew that!

    ReplyDelete