Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Can I blame this on offshoring?

I shipped a gift from Amazon to Yancy's sister who lives in Moscow, Idaho, but accidentally set my office as the ship-to location. Amazon's customer service rep changed the address for me without any hassle and I was impressed with the ease of the online chat help.

Until I logged in to check the order and found the price had gone up by $80 of international shipping.

I think the customer service rep must have thought that "Moscow, ID 83843" meant an ID number for a place in Moscow, rather than Idaho. Oops!



*And the title of the next post will not be a question. Promise.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA. Oh man...

    I sort of forgot blogspot existed, so I've been away for awhile! Trying to make a comeback though, catching up on everything I missed.

    ReplyDelete