Friday, April 2, 2010

My Mom Is So Cool

From my mom:
Whoever said "its not whether you win or lose"?

I mean really - they obviously never won!


I entered the contest at the Red Vines website and yes, I am a WINNER!

What would I win, you ask?

Well, behold and be jealous.....

First I got this:


Yes, a gianormous t-shirt that I could almost wear as a dress and a shiny metal water bottle.


Here, take a better look:

BUT THEN
the following week I got this:
Big whoop you say?
Well there's more!


1 tub
4 red licorice
4 black licorice (gave to Russ Wiscombe and I better get a good Chirstmas present)
4 grape flavor licorice which we shared with Wes's band party this morning
4 red licorice ropes
and that big mixed bag of all kinds.
I WON!!!
Of course it isn't unlikely that only 3 other people even entered the contest, but there's nothing like hedging your bet, right?

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wish I had entered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grapevines?

    Wow, the things I've never heard of before sure surprise me sometimes…

    As for the black licorice, it can be donated to charity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the theme song for a show Austin likes to watch - your blog title got me singing the song. Here's a link to the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMQd1S525E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is what kids' shows are like these days? Yikes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think somewhere Gma Brown should be proud of you for gettin a whole tub of Red Vines for free. Gma respects free.

    ReplyDelete