Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Googlicious

Tonight I was searching online for LDS dance cards to use for an upcoming stake dance.

I typed "LDS 'Dance Card'" into a Google image search and started scanning the results. I'm scrolling, scrolling, and then all of a sudden I see a familiar face.


My festive cousin Marie! I have no idea what she's got to do with dance cards, but for some reason, out of all the webpages in the world, out of 845 search results, Google suggested her twice.


Maybe Google just knew it would make me happy.

That's twice in one month, Google. I loved the FM tribute!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That's kinda wild! I only remember talking about dance cards once on my blog, and that was on an entirely different posting than the one these photos come from. I'm glad Mother Internet is forcing you to remember me at odd moments. I have a picture of you and Kelly up by my hallway mirror, next to an Uncle Wiggly postcard from my friend Sharon. Yes, really :)

    ReplyDelete