Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Leah needs...

Type "[your name] needs" into Google and see what you get... (make sure you have the safe search on). (Thanks, Anna, for the good idea.)

1. Leah needs to shed the pounds, and the sooner the better

2. Leah Needs Love

3. Leah needs experienced, adult owners who will understand that this girl needs her space and does not like to be overly fussed over.

4. Leah needs a helmet

5. What [Leah] needs is an omniscient voice to illuminate and spotlight her

6. leah needs a storyline

7. Leah needs to suffer through the crying and just break her child from the bottle.

8. LEAH NEEDS OUR VOTES

9. leah needs a raise

10. Leah needs donations for that operation she has been saving up for.....that stick in her butt definately needs to come out.

3 comments:

  1. Do you really need an omniscient voice? I thought we were all supposed to illuminate and spotlight you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The word verification's working now!

    I've always felt I entitled to an omniscient voice to illuminate and spotlight me, but I guess the problem is that I'm not named Leah.

    I got "Marie needs to shut the h*** up."

    Google likes you better than he likes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could develop that omniscient voice before the ward talent show in two weeks. Leah the ventriloquist fortune teller!

    ReplyDelete